Welcome and thank you for your interest in the St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce.
The St. Bernard Chamber’s sole purpose is to provide the resources and representation essential for the enhancement of our local business environment. We provide tools to help grow your company, increase exposure, and professionally develop your team.
MARKETING & PROMOTION
When you join the St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce, your company’s reputation will grow through increased exposure and promotion. We provide both online and offline outlets to help you maximize your company’s presence within our community and the New Orleans Metro Area:
• Annual Print Directory/Membership Guide:
1,500 copies of our annual Membership Guide distributed annually, with your business information listed by industry.
• Weekly Newsletter Promotion: Have a grand opening, event or volunteer project? Let us take care of promoting it for you. We send out emails to our database of over 1,500 contacts to generate exposure for your business.
• Lead Referrals & Business Recommendations:
We constantly get phone calls from the public asking for information on local businesses and organizations. We are a member-driven organization —let us refer you first!
• Sponsorship & Hosting Opportunities:
Have a new venue you want the public to check out? Interested in catering a Chamber event? Want your firm to provide industry-specific information to our membership? We have tons of opportunities to heighten your visibility and credibility in the community.
• Exclusive Chamber Member Logo: Being a part of the Chamber means being a part of something bigger than your business. Showcase your membership with pride with a special logo to use on your website, social media, and marketing materials.
• Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Assistance:
We work with Parish Government to execute ribbon-cutting ceremonies to help generate publicity for a new business. Simply give us a call —we’ll bring the big scissors.
The St. Bernard Chamber is an organization driven by the programs, events, and initiatives we provide to the community. With a network of 200 members, representing over 6,000 employees, the St. Bernard Chamber is a driving force in the St. Bernard Business Community. Through our annual programming, the Chamber provides businesses and individuals with opportunities to develop business relationships and generate leads through:
• Monthly Luncheons
• Membership Socials
• Women’s Professional Network Events
• Emerging Professionals Council Events
• Leadership St. Bernard Annual Program
• Grow St. Bernard Cohort
• Grow St. Bernard Lunch & Learn Series
• Annual Business Expo
Ultimately, our work as a Chamber impacts the business community, which in turn impacts St. Bernard Parish as a whole. Be a part of something bigger—give back to St. Bernard through your involvement with the Chamber:
• Volunteer Opportunities: Local non-profits in the area are always in need of helping hands! Let us connect you to volunteer opportunities that are meaningful to you.
• Advocacy: We put our business community first. Get involved in civic activities to help further initiatives that impact our local businesses.
• Chamber Committees & Board: Want to volunteer within the Chamber? Get involved in one of our numerous committees: Membership, Bylaws,
Finance, Special Events, Women’s Professional Network, Emerging Professionals Council and more.